OLYMPIA TOURS - KATAKOLON SHORE EXCURSION
Olympia mini bus tour and Olympia tour with a normal sedan 4 seated car. This is the most popular Katakolon private tour especially for the cruise ships that staying at Katakolon port for 5-6 hours.
On our way from Katakolon to Olympia there will be live commentary on everyday life and culture and also some basic Olympis’s historical information will be provided. While Travelling from Katakolon to Olympia you will have the chance to see farms with olives, vineyards and other crops.
It will also be shared basic information regarding Olympia and Olympic games. This Katakolon-Olympia private tour connects the history with the modern agricultural life of the area.
There are two options the Olympia mini bus tour and the tour with a normal 4 seated sedan car. Both options are private tours to Olympia from Katakolon port.
- The meeting and drop off point will be outside the pier’s gate, some meters away from the embarkation area of your ship
- The car will be waiting for you at the meeting point with a voucher written with your name placed on the car’s windscreen
- The tour contains the following visits:
Olympia (Site and museum)
Klio’s honey farm
Saint Andrew beach for swim/coffee
- The Shore Excursion duration is approximately 4.5hours. No charge for any extra time used
- The scheduled meeting time will be 15 minutes after your embarkation time so that there is enough time to have a smooth tour
- The combo ticket for Olympias’ museum and site costs 12 euros per person. Children under the age of 18 can get inside for free
- The tour is flexible so any adjustments needed can be scheduled and formed
- Skip the lines – Tickets for Olympia’s museum-archaeological site can be purchased in advance for you to save time (upon request from the customer)
- Tour guide is available for tour inside the museum and site ( optional with extra cost, upon request from the customer) (Please contact us for more details)
- The transportation to all the places of the described tour
- Live commentary from the driver/Guide
- Tour guide booklet (available in several languages) assisting the exploration inside the site and museum of Olympia
- Pick up at the specified meeting point and drop off either at the same point or anywhere else you like
- Free entrance to Klio’s honey farm
- The Tickets to the museum
- Expenses for lunch, snacks, coffee’s, beverages and souvenirs
- Guided tour inside the Olympia museum and site